Amazon Store Card Login Synchrony
Amazon Credit Card Payment Login – Amazon Synchrony Bank Payment Address: It is the largest and the most popular online retailer in the United States and world across. It sells almost everything. The company offers Amazon.com Store card to its US customers issued by Synchrony bank. The card can be used to pay for Amazon products purchase. Amazon offers other credit cards for personal and corporate too.
The Amazon.com store card offers several exclusive benefits. There are promotional financing offers for 6, 12 and 24 months. Moreover, 5% cash back offer is given to its prime members. There is no annual fee charged on use of the card. You can manage your account through Amazon credit card login. Financing options are offered on purchase of $149 or more. There is 0% fraud liability.
Apply for Amazon.com Store Card Online
You can apply for Amazon Card online. It will be approved instant. As a promotional offer, you get $10 Amazon.com gift card. Here are the steps on how to apply for the card online:
- Go to www.amazon.com
- Click on the link ‘Amazon.com Store Card’ under ‘Amazon Payment Option Products’ displayed at bottom of the home page.
- Click on ‘Apply now’ button.
- Sign in to your Amazon account. If you don’t have an Amazon account, create it.
- Enter required information in the application as instructed and submit it.
Your application will be processed immediately. If approved, you will be issued the card.
Manage your Amazon Card Account Online
You can access and manage your Amazon card account online 24/7. You need to register your card for first time. Once you register your card, you can login to it anytime with your user id and password.
Register your Amazon Card Account
The registration is a simple process. Here are the steps on how to register:
- Go to www.syncbank.com/amazon.
- Click on ‘Register’ button displayed below login window on left of the home page.
- Enter your card number and zip code. Then click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter information as instructed, create your user id and password and complete the process.
Your account will be registered immediately.
Login to your Amazon Card Account
- Go to www.syncbank.com/amazon.
- Enter your user id and password in the login window. Then click on ‘Secure Login’ button.
Pay your Bill
You can pay your Amazon card bill online, by phone or by mail. It is safe, quick and simple to make your Amazon Card bill payment online. You can make full payment or set up monthly recurring payment. Here are the steps on how to make Amazon card bill payment online:
- Login to your Amazon credit card account.
- Click on ‘Payments’ option displayed at top of the home page.
- If you want to set up recurring payment,
click on ‘Enroll in Recurring Payment’ option. Enter payment amount, other information and account details. Agree to terms and click on ‘Submit’ button.
To make one-time payment,
click on ‘Make a Payment’, enter amount and other information, provide account details. Then click on ‘Make a Payment’ button.
Pay by Mail:
You can send a money order or check to “SYNCHRONY/Amazon” along with the remittance slip at the address given below:
Synchrony / Amazon, P.O. Box 960013, Orlando, FL 32896-0013.
If you have any query related to Amazon.com Store Card, call customer care at 866-634-8379.
- Amazon Credit Card Payment Login
- Amazon Synchrony Bank Payment Address